Wargroove Deluxe Edition, is available now at Australian retailers on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Wargroove is a strategy game for up to 4 players! Choose your Commander and wage turn-based war on battling factions. Design and share maps, cutscenes and campaigns with easy-to-use editors and in-depth customisation tools!
When war breaks out in the Kingdom of Cherrystone, the young Queen Mercia must flee her home. Pursued by her foes, the only way to save her kingdom is to travel to new lands in search of allies. But who will she meet along the way, and what sinister challenges will she face?
“We’re incredibly excited to be working with Sold Out on a full retail release. This will be the very first time an in-house Chucklefish game will receive a physical version, so it truly feels like hitting a new milestone in our journey as an indie developer,” said Katy Ellis, Marketing at Chucklefish.
Teaming up with retail publisher and distributor, Sold Out, Chucklefish released a special ‘Deluxe Edition’ of Wargroove, including:
- Physical disc/cartridge copy of the game
- Downloadable version of the Wargroove Soundtrack by Phonetic Hero and Boss Battle Records
- Commander sprite sticker sheet
- Poster map of Aurania (Outlaw style!)
- Mini Strategy Manual with stats & tips on all units (available in English, French, Italian, German & Spanish)
- Reversible coversheet