Ubisoft has launched a major collaboration with Capcom with the comeback of Street Fighter™ in the world of Brawlhalla. This includes five new characters and a new Street Brawl map inspired by “Bustling Side Street” from Street Fighter™ V.
The Street Fighter Part II Epic Crossover Event kicks off an in-game event that features Dhalsim, Sakura, Ken, M. Bison, and Luke joining the previously released Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma.
In addition to the new Crossovers, the Street Brawl game mode will be featured as the Brawl of the Week, where players will fight Street Fighter-style with health bars to show who will be the first to fall in the 2-D fighter setting.
Watch the Brawlhalla Trailer Now
FIVE New Street Fighter Epic Crossovers are Joining the Brawl!
· Dhalsim – Epic Crossover for Rayman – Self-disciplined but stern, Dhalsim can stretch his body and conjure fire for swift attacks. He may be a pacifist, but he will fight when necessary.
· Sakura – Epic Crossover for Lin Fei – Sakura is a patient and disciplined warrior, and many fighters acknowledge her potential to be as strong as the competitors who trained before her.
· Ken – Epic Crossover for Petra – Similar to his rival and best friend Ryu, Ken’s goal is to prove his strength against many fighters. Ken may be unpredictable and brash, but his heart is pure.
· M. Bison – Epic Crossover for Thor – M. Bison is a dictator seeking world domination, and he is prepared to take down anyone or anything who gets in the way of his goals.
· Luke – Epic Crossover for Cross – Luke was inspired to join the military after his father gave his life to help evacuate civilians. After serving, he followed his own path and joined competitive fighting to take on strong opponents around the world.
These Street Fighter Characters are Still Fighting!
· Ryu –Epic Crossover for Petra – Ryu is always trying to find the next strongest opponent to better himself. Many of his iconic techniques have been brought over to Brawlhalla, like the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Shoryuken, and Hadoken.
· Chun-Li –Epic Crossover for Wu Shang – The Strongest Woman in the World is sure to teach her opponents a thing or two about how to take a kick. She brings techniques of her own into Brawlhalla, like the Spinning Bird Kick and Kikosho.
· Akuma – Epic Crossover for Val – Focused on defeating the gods, the Master of the Fist is ready to make them truly tremble to pieces. He’ll achieve ultimate power with his Tatsumaki Zankukyaku and Zanku Hadoken techniques, among a few others.
Each Epic Crossover is available for 300 Mammoth Coins via the in-game store. Items from last year’s event, such as the iconic Street Fighter™ IV-inspired K.O. Effect and four avatars, will be featured during the new event also.
All items will still be purchasable and playable after the event ends. The game mode and map will also still be playable after the event ends.
Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game from Blue Mammoth, that transports over 80 million players to a fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Choosing from more than 50 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes, as well as online and local competitions. Brawlhalla also supports cross-platform play between the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation 4® and PlayStation 5® system, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices where players can play custom games and queue together for all online matchmaking.