Movie Games has announced that MythBusters: The First Experiment, the prologue for the upcoming MythBusters: The Game, based on the legendary Discovery show, will be free and publicly available on Steam as of right now. The full game is set to release on 8 June 2022 on Steam.
MythBusters: The First Experiment is a free prologue to a creative simulator game that lets you become a MythBuster in front of and behind the camera. Set up your own tests, learn step by step how to perform crazy experiments, and produce new episodes of the show.
In MythBusters: The First Experiment, you will:
- Solve puzzles in the Blueprint Zone to work out the mechanics of each myth
- Collect the materials for experiments and craft the equipment to use
- Bring the experiment to life by setting it up and testing it out
- Confirm crazy real-life variations of the myths!
Warning: Each experiment may cause a serious case of fun!
In 2021, MythBusters: The Game had a successful Kickstarter campaign that let the developers expand the scope of the game by adding such content as new puzzles and customization options.
The full version of MythBusters: The Game is set to premiere on PC via Steam on 8 June 2022.
You can grab MythBusters: The First Experiment Here on Steam.
- OS: Windows 10 x64
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB RAM
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: System requirements may change during the development of the game.
So basically you can run the game on a potato.